Can you help me?
I am looking for a cure for Dysfunction of my Vagus Nerve, Neck-Head Pain &
due to compression of my IJV!
DO YOU KNOW A DOCTOR, HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, PHYSIOTHERAPIST, CHIROPRACTOR OR OSTEOPATH WHO CAN TREAT ME?
I was diagnosed with the painful rare disease called “Eagle-Syndrome” years ago. Only 0,16% of all the people in the world suffer from it. It harshly affected my throat, voice, neck, head and jaw and blood vessels. I underwent 4 risky head/throat surgeries and travelled 45 times to receive manual therapies abroad. I had developped all 3 types of my Rare Disease, and also: The “Eagle-Jugular-Syndrome”. I still suffer from intracranial pressure caused by severe compresseion of my internal jugular veins. It causes many problems: chronic pain, (extreme headache!), severe sleeping disorder, mental exhaustion, dysfunction of my autonomous nervous system, xerostomia (less saliva, dry mouth), loss of taste, muscle tension, a weak immune-system, brainfog, chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS). 80 doctors have been involved, but cannot help me. I need daily expensive therapies to cope with the pain. I really hope to find a cure.
Medical Details of my case
What I need
- Improvement of my venous blood outflow
- Reduction of muscle tension and pain in the head/face/jaw/neck/throat
- Saliva! (to eat, swallow and taste normal again)
- Scar treatment
The elongated styloid process caused severe compression of my internal jugular veins on both sides. I already did 4 surgeries to remove the bones, but still suffer from PSEUDOTUMOR CEREBRI SYMPTOMS.
- Neck pain, head pain, jaw pain, ear pain, larynx pain
- Severe muscle spasms in the face, jaw, head, throat & mouth
- Sleeping disorder
- High tension of the scars
- Blocked salivary glands (saliva is produced sometimes but yet accumulated in the glands – the liquid cannot be released from the glands into the mouth – probably because of little nerval destruction from the surgeries and the hardened muscles of the glands: sublingual gland, parotid glands, submandibular glands)
- Dry mouth because of saliva accumulation in the glands
- No gustatory sense
- Dry mucosa of the vocal cords/larynx – limited voice capacity
- Problems during: swallowing, tongue movement, chewing, eating, speaking
- Weak immune-system (EBV infection, ect.)
- CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
Treatments that I’ve already tried for years (without a long-lasting effect)
- Intraoral + Extraoral Surgeries of the elongated bones
- Physio therapy/ Manual therapy/ Osteopathy (extraoral & intraoral)
- Fasciae treatment
- Dry needling
- Neural therapy (intraoral infiltration in the scars of Procaine/Meaverin/Lydocaine)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (tea)
- Tuina Massage (TCM)
- Cranio Sacral therapy
- Lymph drainage
- Electro therapy
- Infusion therapy
- Botox Injection
- Energetic healing (Reiki, meditation)
- Singing bowl massage
- Aura Surgery